The European Commission is looking for organisations to join the recently established structured dialogue group of experts on the European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF).
The group of experts will bring together umbrella organisations representing their partners at EU level and having a specific interest in the European Structural and Investment Funds. It will:
- support the work of the Commission as regards the development of cohesion policy, the policy of rural development, the Common Fisheries Policy and the integrated maritime policy in different areas of expertise,
- assist the Commission on questions relating to the implementation of support from the ESI Funds,
- monitor the evolution of policy in the field of partnership and multi-level governance,
- exchange experience and good practice in this field.
Who can apply
The call for applications is open to:
- associations representing regional, local, urban and other public authorities,
- economic and social partners,
- bodies representing civil society, such as environmental partners, non-governmental organisations, and bodies responsible for promoting social inclusion, gender equality and non-discrimination.
How to apply
Applications must be completed in English, French or German. Experts nominated by the organisations should be able to communicate in at least one of these languages.
Please send your completed applications to REGIO-ESIF-STRUCTURED-DIALOGUE@ec.europa.eu by 5 August 2014.
- Call for applications for the selection of organisations as members of the ESIF structured dialogue group of experts
- Application form – ESIF structured dialogue group of experts
- Rules of procedure of the ESIF structured dialogue group of experts
- Commission decision setting up the European Structural and Investment Funds structured dialogue group of experts